IMPORTANT COVID-19 INFORMATION
- Masks will be required to be worn by ALL clients and staff while inside the hospital. Disposable masks will be available inside the main entry door, and we ask that you put them on before entering the main lobby.
- We kindly ask that you limit each visit to ONE ADULT OWNER. This will help limit the number of people in the building at any one time as we work through a significant increase in demand.
- If you have a scheduled appointment with a doctor or nurse, there is no need to call or text upon arrival unless you prefer a curbside visit. Please come in and check-in at the front desk.
- Appointments scheduled for the same day may need to be conducted as a curbside visit.
- Curbside appointments will still be available for clients who prefer this option and pets who may do better with independence. If you choose a curbside appointment, please check-in by calling 603-664-2425 or texting (603) 736-7666.
- Prescription medication and food pick up will still be available curbside to keep it as convenient as possible for you.
- Surgical or procedure admissions will continue to be handled curbside. This will keep the early morning admissions as stress free and efficient for you as possible.
- If you or anyone you have been in contact with has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 10 days, you do not feel well and are experiencing cold, or flu-like symptoms do not enter the hospital. Please notify our team and we can reschedule or accommodate a low contact/curbside appointment.
As always, the health and safety of our clients and our team is our top priority. Please reach out to us if you have any questions (603) 664-2425.
To learn more about how COVID-19 may affect your pets click here https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/daily-life-coping/animals.html
“Have always loved their staff, their professionalism, and their genuine love for our pup. But their covid protocol is above and beyond fantastic!”- Susie C.
“Love this place!! The prices are good and the staff and doctors are amazing, so knowledgeable and friendly.”- Sandra F.
“My dog loves to go to see everyone. In fact, my last 5 dogs have been to this practice and every one of them went in with tail wagging.”- Brenda G.