IMPORTANT COVID-19 INFORMATION
- Masks are recommended. Disposable masks will be available inside the main entry door.
- If you have a scheduled appointment with a doctor or nurse, there is no need to call or text upon arrival unless you prefer a curbside visit. Please come in and check-in at the front desk.
- Curbside appointments will still be available for clients who prefer this option and pets who may do better with independence. If you choose a curbside appointment, please check-in by calling 603-664-2425 or texting (603) 736-7666.
- Prescription medication and food pick up will still be available curbside to keep it as convenient as possible for you.
- Surgical or procedure admissions will still be available curbside. This will keep the early morning admissions as stress free and efficient for you as possible.
- If you or anyone you have been in contact with has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 10 days, you do not feel well and are experiencing cold, or flu-like symptoms do not enter the hospital. Please notify our team and we can reschedule or accommodate a low contact/curbside appointment.
As always, the health and safety of our clients and our team is our top priority. Please reach out to us if you have any questions (603) 664-2425.
To learn more about how COVID-19 may affect your pets click here https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/daily-life-coping/animals.html
“Have always loved their staff, their professionalism, and their genuine love for our pup. But their covid protocol is above and beyond fantastic!”- Susie C.
“Love this place!! The prices are good and the staff and doctors are amazing, so knowledgeable and friendly.”- Sandra F.
“My dog loves to go to see everyone. In fact, my last 5 dogs have been to this practice and every one of them went in with tail wagging.”- Brenda G.