IMPORTANT COVID-19 INFORMATION
In order to keep our patients, their families, and our community safe, we have updated our pandemic safety measures.
When you arrive at the hospital, please check in by TEXTING ARRIVED, your name, your pets name and lot# to 603-736-7666 or CALL 603-664-2425. A team member will check you in curbside and confirm your choice of curbside or exam room appointment. They will confirm you are not experiencing any of the COVID-19 symptoms listed below or had any known exposure in the last 10 days. They will gather a brief history and meet you outside the hospital and guide you to the exam room.
- Masks will be required to be worn by ALL clients and staff regardless of vaccination status when interacting with our team and when entering the building, our team will continue to wear a mask for everyone's protection. We have disposable masks available if you need one.
- To minimize exposure to both clients and staff, we are limiting each visit to no more than one adult owner. If you have a larger party or children with you, we will need to continue your visit as a curbside appointment.
- Hand sanitizer will be available upon entry and throughout the hospital for your use.
- We ask that you practice 6 ft social distancing as much as possible.
- Our hospital team will hold the pet in support of the veterinarian during the appointment.
- Upon completion of the doctor’s examination of your pet, the hospital team will advise on checking out and exiting the hospital.
- Exam rooms are regularly sanitized between appointments. We ask for your patience and understanding should there be delays.
- Our lobby remains closed.
- The following will remain curbside: Medication/prescription food pick-up, nurse appointments, and surgical or procedure admits/discharges.
If you have been around anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 (including yourself) in the past 10 days, do not feel well, have a fever, cough, or shortness of breath, please do not enter the hospital. Please notify us and we will work to accommodate you with a modified, low-contact curbside appointment or reschedule as needed.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. As always, the health and safety of our clients and our team is a top priority. Until we’re able to fully return to normal operations, we ask you to continue to follow our recommended safety guidelines.
Please reach out to us if you have any questions (603) 664-2425.
“Have always loved their staff, their professionalism, and their genuine love for our pup. But their covid protocol is above and beyond fantastic!”- Susie C.
“Love this place!! The prices are good and the staff and doctors are amazing, so knowledgeable and friendly.”- Sandra F.
“My dog loves to go to see everyone. In fact, my last 5 dogs have been to this practice and every one of them went in with tail wagging.”- Brenda G.